Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Last Day

YEAH for all of us. Today is the last day of the Eat at Home Challenge. I am so excited to eat out tomorrow. Although not as excited as I thought I would be. It is true that it takes about 3 weeks to form a habit. For the first three weeks of September it was hard. Hard to plan, hard to not give into it.... But in the last week it has been easier. I don't need to "plan" now or be conscious about not eating out.

There have been many benefits to this month. I have lost some weight (although that may be from breastfeeding) and saved lots of money (which I have enjoyed spending at Etsy). It's great because the whole point was to not lose weight or save money. The point was to see if I could do it. Could I go a whole month? And yes I can.

Tonight we had honey garlic chicken, teriakyi noodles and frozen vegetables. Chicken is just marinated in honey garlic sauce (I like the VH kind) Teryiaki noodles are just a Lipton sidekick.

Tomorrow I can't decide, Swiss Chalet or Chinese Food??

Jenn

1 comment:

Goofball said...

congratulations for succeeding in the challenge.

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum