Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Day 24 at the Parks

6 More Days Left!! In a week from now I may be eating...... Wendys...... or Swiss Chalet...... or Chinese Food..... I've learned some things from this month, but more on that later.

Tonight's dinner was fajitas. There are a couple of things that "make" fajitas for me. The first is having good steak. I always like it if there is leftover steak. The other thing I quite like is Bullseye barbeque sauce. Our fajitas have beef, cheese, tomato, rice, black beans (if we have them around) and sour cream. Dad will also be happy to know I use whole wheat shells.

Now that the month is almost over I am getting good at remember to take a picture. Even Lucas is getting into it and wanted to include a picture of Nathans dinner.


Jenn

2 comments:

Goofball said...

rice in fajitas? Hmm that's interesting. Never done that or seen it before

Lori Aitken said...

That's cute that you took a picture of Nathan's new food! Wow, he's growing up so fast!

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum