Thursday, September 4, 2008

Day Four at the Beck's

Tonight was spaghetti night. As a carb addict this has got to be one of my favourite meals. Spaghetti with homemade sauce, caesar salad, whole wheat dinner rolls and OJ.

We generally use whole wheat or flax spaghetti - tonight was the exception, I haven't grocery shopped lately so we've been working at cleaning out the cupboards, freezer and refrigerator.

Here's what's in my spaghetti sauce:

tall can of tomato sauce, lean ground beef, onions, green peppers, red peppers, usually mushrooms but we're all out right now, and spices. S & P, garlic - lots of it, and italian spices - oregano I think...I started my sauce after putting the kids down for naptime and let it simmer all afternoon...yummy...

1 comment:

Alberta said...

We had spaghetti on Day 3 and roast chicken on day 4.

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum