Monday, September 29, 2008

I've found a few minutes to catch-up

I can't remember how far back I need to go...Hmmm...
Wednesday was leftover Mexican casserole. Thursday was soup and grilled cheese (Beaver night starts at 6 so it has to be quick and easy) Friday was perogies and sauerkraut I think. Saturday we had dinner at a lovely wedding reception. Roast beef, chicken with asparagus and hollandaise sauce, new potatoes...yummy! Sunday was leftover Rice a Roni from Saturday's lunch and
BBQ hamburgers but I think I'm missing the pic for that one.




Now that I've looked at the pics I realize that I forgot that Wednesday was the Lazy Lasagna recipe from the Big Cook. Everything else is a bit of a blur from this past week.

I'm counting down to the 1st of October

:o)

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum