Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 15 & 16 at the Parks

Yesterday was my birthday. Unfortunalty we didn't get a picture of the wonderful dinner Darryl made of steak, corn on the cob, potatoes and corn. But I did buy the ingredients for my favorite breakfast. This breakfast comes from our life changing trip to Europe Darryl and I took before Lucas was born. This is what we have for 5 mornings in a row. In Paris they also had delicious hot chocolate.

So my favorite breakfast is: crossaints with soft cheese (Vache qui rit) and jam. And yougourt with fruit. Crossiants and cheese, not the best for your arteries, but delicious!



Tonight we tried a new recipe. Beef and Broccoli Stirfry

I tried to find the jasmine rice that Lesley loves, but Superstore doesn't sell the Uncle Ben's kind. So I'll have to check at the other stores. This was quite a good. If you have Oyster sauce on hand I would recommend it.

Jenn

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I think I usually pick it up at Safeway, there's also a different brand of Jasmine that I use as well which is just as good. I shop by price mostly...

Lesley said...

I love Beef and Broccoli it's my fave dish from the chinese place on High St. I'll have to try and make my own.

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum