Monday, September 15, 2008

Days 11-14..... at the Parks

Don't Worry Lesley we have been horrible about taking pictures too. =). I did remember last night though becuase I wasn't making the meal. I am finding the challenge to be quite challenging..... Yesterday I had some retail therapy for my birthday and it took alot of restraint not to get anything. But I did it, and spent the money on clothes instead. =)

Friday's dinner was spagetti. Pretty basic, although my favorite Classico sauce is what makes good sauce to me. I add some garlic and mushrooms to it (along with ground beef).

Saturday was BBQ'ed chicken. I marniated the chicken with Orange Sesame Dressing. I bought the dressing for the commerical, thought it looked great. But it was not! Atleast not on salad, but it is quite good as a marinade.

Last nights dinner was Lamb, which my Mom made for my birthday. She buys the chops from Costco and just adds a little salt before BBQing. Mashed pototoes, carrots, BBQed cherry tomotoes and beets. Delicious! Beets are my new favorite vegtable. I'm loving them. So mom and dad were sure to get me a bottle for my birthday.


Jenn

2 comments:

Lesley said...

That looks sooooooo yummy!

Goofball said...

yumm nothing beats a good piece of lamb now and then!

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum