Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Day 10 at the Parks: Seafood Pasta

One of the way I often come up with new things to eat, is by making a meal that I have enjoyed at a restaurant. This one comes from Earls.

Seafood Pasta

Cook rotini/penne or some sort of pasta that has a lot of surface area
Heat shrimp (we use the precooked 3$ shrimp ring kind) and salmon in another pan


Add rose sauce. My favorite is from Superstore. It's delicious. Usally found with the bottles of spagetti sauce.
Eat.



We also eat a fair amount of pasta so I like to splurge on real paremsan. I can't eat the stuff from the plastic jar anymore.

Jenn

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Pampered Chef cheese grater by chance?

I also love the real parmesan. Our cheese grater broke so we've been using the kraft parmesan in the ziploc bag versus the shaker stuff but it's just not the same. I really should get a new grater.

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum