Sunday, September 14, 2008

Day 13 and 14 at the Beck's

I'm sucking at taking pics lately. Sorry but I just keep forgetting until dinner time is all said and done...

Saturday night I tried Janine's recipe for Honey Mustard Chicken, basically you heat up 1/2 cup of honey plus 3 tsp of mustard, mix it up and spread it over some chicken breasts. Throw it in the oven for 1 hour and voila! The boys weren't crazy about it but Aaron was. I, myself was at Tamara's stagette last night and the girls made some frozen pizzas and snacks to help soak up the shooters :o)

Today we had BBQ steak, mushrooms and onions and Greater Potatoes which are mashed potatoes, shredded cheddar, sour cream and steamed broccoli all mixed together.

We also went to Elbow something for a picnic lunch. It was Allen Pond I think but after the flood of '07 it became Elbow River or Elbow Falls.

I'm finding it easier and easier to skip the eating out ALTHOUGH Aaron and I have a wedding Sept 27th so we'll be cheating out that night at the reception for sure. I'll still skip the Happy Meals for the boys though.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum