Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Day 16 at the Beck's



We've been cleaning out the freezer in prep for The Big Cook and I came across a hutterite chicken from my MIL so that was dinner tonight. I tried a recipe from The Big Cook book, I think it was Lemon Roasted Chicken. It was good but I overcooked the chicken so everything was a bit on the dry side. The chicken was so dry in fact that there was no freaking gravy. Therefore I skipped the mashed potatos. I baked a sweet potato but it burned on the bottom and didn't taste so hot so we did corn and caeser salad as a backup. Some days I think I'm just not meant to cook. These are the days where we would normally have take out. Aahhhh....these are the days of our lives aren't they....

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum