Monday, September 8, 2008

Days 7 & 8 At the Park Household.

Last night for dinner was one of my favorite summer things. Corn on the cob. We all the love it. We also started to feed Nathan formula with dinner, although I'm sure he'd love to chew on on it too.

Also ribs and rice. Not jasmine, although maybe I should switch as it is so popular at the Beck household.

Tonight was suppose to be meatless Monday of Stomput. (which is coming later this week). But as I was trying to bribe Lucas to use the potty so it was chicken fingers and fries with carrot sticks. (and no picture)

Jenn

1 comment:

Goofball said...

oooh corn on the cob, one of the things I got to know in Canada. We don't have it here! I miss it! Send me some over, please.

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum