Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day Three of Dinner at the Beck's

Dinner at the Beck's? Did Jenn crack and go out to eat? Nope, it's me Lesley of the Beck household. I'm a new contributer to Jenn's food challenge blog.
You can catch my blog over here. I'm married with two boys ages 5 and just about 7. I have a very busy dayhome and find myself eating out more and more so this challenge was just what we needed to get back to meal planning and home cooking. I like to try new things BUT I also like food that is simple to prepare. My friend Janine has got me starting to obsess about recipes that are EASY PREP and you just throw it in the oven or crockpot AND FORGET ABOUT IT. And the meals taste great - which is definitely important. Love love love that concept!
So here is our dinner tonight. Chicken quesadillas made with chopped up chicken breasts, tomato, cheddar cheese, green pepper with flax tortillas. Yummy! And caesar salad of course, that's almost a staple in this household.

4 comments:

Lori Aitken said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori Aitken said...

Yum! Great idea Lesley! We haven't had quesadillas at our house in a LONG time. We'll definitely be adding that to our grocery list for this week.

Goofball said...

oooh tortilla dinners are always fun and yummie to eat! I always eat waaaay too much when we have those.

Anonymous said...

We had spaghetti for our supper.

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum