Thursday, February 3, 2011

I want some baby back, baby back, baby back ribs...

Tonight I forgot a picture but rest assured we did eat at home. We actually entertained with the neighbours. baby back ribs, rice (you will see rice a lot), and a beautiful salad. I even made a 24 hours salad to help with lunch and supper tomorrow and Saturday. This 24 hour salad is one of my fave so I thought I would share:

3 cups ice berg lettuce chopped in a bowl
Sprinkle with a little salt, pepper and sugar
Slice an layer 6 hard boiled eggs on top of the lettuce and sprinkle with a little more salt to taste

Layer in order:
10 oz pkg of frozen peas thawed
16 oz pakg of bacon (cooked crispy and crumbled)
2 cups shredded cheese swiss, mozza, cheddar or havarti what ever you like best or a mixture
1 cup mayonnaise spread over the top
Garnuch with green onions if you like, seal and chill for 24 hours.
Serves 12 - 15 people!!!
360 cals per serving, if you care I don't:)

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum