Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 5 lasagna and Day 6 Roast Chicken

Day 5: So after hosting a big brunch, full of sausages, bacon, eggs, hash browns... the work, I decided to make a huge lasagna for supper! Cottage cheese and spinach stuffing, asparagus and french bread. man it was great, too bad Husband said it smelled bad and decided, based on the smell, that he didn't like it. I'll mark it down as another one of his "I don't like it much so I'll just sit here and pick at it a bit" meals. It was soooo good, kinda a good thing he hated it, now I have left  overs for when he's not around;)

Day 6 was a roast chicken, brown rice (for me as Husband hates brown rice), and a beautiful salad. I forgot to take a picture. It was awfully tasty. I did a flat chicken a couple weeks ago, so good and very neat, no back bone so it cooked fast. It was delicious, I should splurge again and get another one.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum