Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 4 - Carriere Household


Leftover day! I had 1 chicken breast left over from shake and bake night and there was 3/4 of a t-bone steak left over from steak night, so fajita's it was :)


I made 1 chicken for me, cut up chicken, red peppers, green peppers and green onions...with cheese whiz (I know, I know) slathered on the inside. For Shane I did the same combo of meat and veggies but put balsamic vinaigrette for his sauce. Very yummy. And a plain romaine salad with the juice from 1/2 lemon and little bit of light sauce. (I find the lemon juice really adds alot to a plain salad)


And for a dessert while playing cards later in the night I made us both decaf carmel mochas and they turned out VERY well :)

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum