Monday, February 14, 2011

February 13th @ The Campbell's


Mmmmm...WAFFLE NIGHT!!! Jenn and Darryl get full credit for this dinner even though I made it. They first introduced me to the joys of home-made waffles a few years ago at their house and then the next time they came home to Ontario, they brought me a waffle maker of my very own!

I enjoy cooking and I enjoy quality tools and appliances to accomplish the preparation of a good meal. I have a professional-grade Kitchen Aid stand mixer but as much as I love my mixer...it will never hold a place in my heart the way my waffle maker does!!!!!!!


I apologize for the picture...I dove into eating this thing of beauty before I remembered to take a picture of it. I've donned my waffle with some Danone Creamy Vanilla Yogurt, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, blueberries, some whip cream and a sprinkling of icing sugar.

Oh, my gosh...just writing about it makes me want to have them for dinner again tonight! YUM!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

They are delicious. Glad you still enjoy them.

Jenn

Lesley said...

That looks so good! I don't think I've ever had homemade waffles, even at restaurants I tend to go for the french toast.

Susan said...

Waffles are the best. I love em!!!!

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum