Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 2 : Carriere Household


As you can see.......I stick to the basics. I consider myself a pretty picky eater therefore meat and potatoes or pasta is usually on the table at this house.


Tonight we had shake and bake chicken. I took a picture of Shane's plate ... he had drumsticks I always cook breasts for myself ... again cooking more than we need ... so there are leftovers for lunch tommorow.


oh and we had freezies for dessert :)


Because of my "pickyness" we don't really eat out that much but I do have quite the sweet tooth...Dairy queen commercials are killers, as well as the new tim hortons/mcdonalds commercials for the new caramel mochas. So I treated myself this morning (at superstore) to a new tin of hot chocolate, caramel sauce and whipped cream...I like Mellisa am going to try and re-create a yummy treat.

1 comment:

Dogwalkingmamma said...

Let me know how it turn out. I saw the ad for the new hot chocolate, it looks so good!

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum