Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 18, 19, 20 and 21 at Chateau Beck

Day 18 was a write-off. We hit the Wendy's drive thru on our way out of town. I can honestly say I haven't really missed not eating out. My Jr Bacon Cheeseburger was less than stellar although I always enjoy a good baked potato. And just for a kick in the pants my first trip to Starbucks was a disaster. My tall Pumpkin Spice somehow turned into a tall White Mocha steamed milk? What the heck happened there? As I took a sip I realized right away it was lacking the Pumpkin Spice but there wasn't a strong flavour of anything...until I got to the bottom sip (couldn't let it go to waste) and it was pure White Mocha syrup. Aaron and I had a good laugh afterwards at the printout label that was stuck to it. It said "tall white mocha - ask me." Hmm. Okay, jokes on me apparently for not asking the barista.
Day 19 we had spaghetti 3 different ways at Mom's house and I forgot the pictures. Alex had spaghetti with butter and cheese, JT had his with soy sauce and cheese and the grown ups had theirs with bolognese sauce and cheese.
Day 20 was ham, mushroom risotto and asparagus for the grownups.And ham and cheese omelettes with toast for the boys.Day 21 was omelettes and toast. Again. Did you miss my green tablecloth? My omelette was cheese and tomato and a bit well done as you can see.

No comments:

Labels

Blog Archive

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum