Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Park House: 19, 20 and 21

I always find the mid point of the Eat at Home challenge the most challenging.  I miss the convenience of eating out and miss my Wendy's and Edo and some of the other fast food we do.  On Sunday we went to the Southland Leisure Centre and we were all starving when we left.  I did bring some snacks, although the kids eating two granola bars is not the most healthy either.

Jan :19 I worked, so the boys had their favorite Mom's gone dinner.  Salmon, with fettuccine Alfredo and peas.  I had some of the leftover roast beef.  The people at work were ordering Vietanemese, which I really enjoy, but I was good and ate my roast beef.

January 20th: Last night we had ham, scallop potatoes and peas.  We make our own scallop potatoes and use a mix of mushroom soup, cheese and sour cream and milk.  Auntie Karen joined us and she enjoyed it as well.



January 21st: Tonight we had another Rachael Ray recipe, which meets my goals for 3 of those recipes this week.  Tonight was Italian Sub Stoup.  Stoup is somewhere between soup and stew.  I was FANTASTIC.  Darryl and I really enjoyed it.  But Lucas was not so fond of it.  I think I'll try it again in a month or two and see if he changes his mind.  The only change I made was instead of green peppers and arugula I used spinach. 

January 22: Made the dumplings that Lori suggested.

January 23: Breakfast for dinner.

Home Stretch...

Jenn

1 comment:

Dogwalkingmamma said...

Breakfast suppers are a staple in this house!

Labels

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum