Friday, January 4, 2013

Day #3 Carriere House


fail..........

After a genourous gift certificate and an offer to babysit, Shane and I went to Famoso Restaurant for dinner ... and let me tell you, if I HAD to choose a place to fail this challenge it would be this place. Pizza was awesome....and I may have had some gelato for desert ;)




Day # 4 Carriere House

Yummy chicken ceasar salad, I've been doing alot of BBQ'ing lately with this warm weather so I grilled up 5 chicken breasts at once, possibly have some chicken wraps for lunch tommorow. If I am already preparing something I don't mind cooking a little extra to use the next day, makes it that much easier :)



**for some reason it will not let me upload pictures tonight.....however I'm sure we've all seen pizza and ceasar salad**

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I've heard good things about that place, maybe in Feb we'll give it a try!

Jenn said...

Famoso is a great place. It's hard as new parents to get a night out, so glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Jenn

Labels

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum