Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day #5 and Day#6 Carriere Household


Day 5

Shane is NOT a cook, so when he whipped up last nights dinner and it was AWESOME I'll be the first to admit I was suprised....pleasantly suprised ;)

He fried up some potatoes, and cooked to perfection some t-bone steaks on the BBQ, I did have to remind him to make some veggies, and he did, however I'm not sure I saw any on his plate...

As we were eating he shouted out "Hey! how come you didn't take any pictures??" ... I forgot ... I think I'm still in shock he cooked. It was a nice treat!

Day 6

We aren't passing judgement here on what we are eating ........................... right?!? ...... right???

Yes what you see here on this plate is Chocolate chip pancakes, bananas, and cool whip....and yes we ate it for dinner ................ eeek! As you can see Kaysi thought it was a GREAT idea...


1 comment:

Lesley said...

That Kaysi is one cute kid!!!

JT reminds me to take pictures every night, I told him it's not a requirement but he thinks it's cool.

Breakfast for supper is always awesome - that's on the menu for tomorrow night. Back to extracurricular activities so something quick and easy is a prerequisite.

Labels

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum