Monday, January 14, 2013

Day 11, 12, 13, 14

I'm not even sure I remember what we had for supper Friday night, lol.

It was....hmm...

chicken nuggets and fries. I had an appt at 6:15 so it was something quick with minimal cleanup.

Saturday night's dinner was at Kathryn's house and we had roasted veggies, baby potatoes and souvlaki pork from Costco. No one was especially crazy about the pork - it was overly spiced in my opinion. Veggies were AWESOME.  I love all veggies.

Sunday we had soup and grilled cheese sandwiches and tonight is taco night. Ole!

Halfway thru the month and going strong! I just keep thinking of all the money we're saving...and I bought Starbucks flavoured syrups to fake my own lattes.

As a reward I think I'll have to plan a dinner out somewhere. Maybe Bolero. We keep telling the boys we'll take them there one time.

No comments:

Labels

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum