Saturday, January 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Brother Bear

So it was Lexxs' first birthday (whelp) not ready for my baby to be a year but what can you do? Anyways, it's not really dinner related but it is all made at home from scratch so I thought I'd post. Sister had a hand in many of the yummy treats also that I did take pictures of but they are on my camera not my phone. She made a cheese ball igloo and olive penguins, she made Rice Krispie sushi (so kewl) and I made chicken spicy cheese dip from Lesley, the best dip ever and everyone loved it! I guess it is kinda dinner related because that's what I'm eating for supper. So here is a picture of his cake and my goofy Bakers Helper!



1 comment:

Jenn said...

Wow! Great cake and looks like a very good helper.

Jenn

Labels

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum