Friday, March 19, 2010

This Week

I am definitely have some trouble with the challenge this month. I think a big part of it is how much I am working. Often I'll work all day at one job and go in the evening to another. But in the words of Mackenzie "fail". I did not do as well this time as I did the time before. Although we have been doing a lot of eating in and last night we almost gave in and went to McDonalds, I ended up having breakfast for dinner instead. So here has been our dinners over the last week:

Fri: Breakfast sausage mashed potatoes and peas

Sat: Mom made us dinner
Sun: Seafood Pasta in a rose sauce
Mon: Sweet and Sour chicken
Tues:Hamburgers (it was spring like weather here so we've had hamburgers twice this month)
Wed: Fail night, but had to eat hospital food...
Thurs: Breakfast for dinner

Till Tomorrow

Jenn

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum