Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 3 and so far so good

I honestly think my body and taste buds were looking forward to this challenge! We did eat out 3 times this weekend, Jack Astor's for a lovely sit down dinner and then 1 trip through McDonald's drive thru and 1 trip through the Wendy's drive thru. I didn't even enjoy the Wendy's -that's got to be a sure sign of too much take out.

Day 1 we had BBQ chicken, rice-a-roni and salad. Nothing fancy but tasty and zero leftovers. Day 2 was BBQ pork cutlets, rice vermicelli and vegetables. I'm the only one who'll eat cooked veggies so I had steamed broccoli and the boys had raw broccoli and carrots. No leftovers! I'm not a huge fan of leftovers, unless it's pasta, that doesn't seem to lose any flavour or get a weird texture after being refrigerated unlike some other stuff...like steamed broccoli - not so good the second day.

Tonight it's soup and grilled cheese.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum