Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 10 and holding!

I've been terrible at posting - I tried posting on Monday but coincidentally someone else was posting at the same time so when I hit publish it lost my whole post and said to try again later. Obviously it wasn't a huge priority to re-cap...

We've been successful at not eating out although that will change on Saturday when we go to Banff.

What have we been eating?

Hmm...sandwiches Friday night before going to Mom's, Beef Rouladen Saturday at Mom's, BBQ steak Sunday night, I can't remember what Monday's dinner was... and of course Taco Tuesday last night.

Cabbage rolls and perogies were Monday night -just had to open the fridge and look for leftovers, ha ha.

Aaron has salmon on the menu tonight.

No comments:

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum