Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's embarrassing how badly I've been posting!!!

I can't really remember what we ate last week. Hmm. Nope, it's not coming to mind. I do know that we bbq'd steak and had shrimp and caesar salad last night, the night before I think we had...grilled cheese sandwiches for a quick and easy dinner before karate and Sunday was roast chicken at Aaron's mom's house. Tonight is leftover night. Oh wait, Saturday night was Open Sesame with Andrew and Leanne to celebrate the March babies. Leanne's the odd one out with a Feb birthday but that's besides the point. And oh yes, the McDonald's Friday night was unpleasant all around but I won't go into details. I do distinctly remember telling Jenn "that will teach me for eating out during Eat At Home Challenge month".

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Ha ha ha Lesley you are so funny. Really is throwing up was the punishment for eating out this month we all would have been sick.

Jenn

Lori Aitken said...

Lesley...at least you've been posting. I haven't managed to put together a single entry for the blog yet this month. Now with one exception (it's tradition in our family to visit the Pizza Hut lunch buffet as a treat on March break) we have been very good and have eaten dinner at home without any difficulty all month. This is largely due to the fact that we're too cheap to eat out most of the time but regardless, it hasn't seemed as hard as the last time. Even Ian and Mackenzie have been responsible for some of the meals and they've done a great job.

 

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum